How to use Zendesk-Asana connector by integratecloud
In the app, we have 3 options.
- Create Task
- When clicked on the Create Task button it loads Work Space & Project Name which the user needs to select from the drop-down.
- Adding details in the Asana Task such as Assignee Name, Followers, Due Date, etc.
- As the User adds the details & Click on the Create Task button, it will show the message “The Ticket Id Is Successfully Send to Asana Project. New Asana Task Id”
- User can click on the Asana Task Id in the message the page ill be redirected to the Task.
Link existing asana task
- Users can Link 1 or multiple Tasks to a Single ZendeskTicket.
- As Task is Linked Successfully Message is received as “The Asana task id linked to Zendesk ticket successfully. “
Notify commnets to asana task
- Notify button allows the Users to send a notification message into the Asana task.
Notification sent to Asana
- Notification sent Successfully message is received at the end of the popup.
Asana Notification Sent Successfully
- Notification received in Asana Task.