Zendesk- Multiple JIRA Connector
In the app we have 3 options.
- Create Issue
- Link Issue
- a User must migrate to a Ticket Page or must open a New Ticket.
There on the extreme right side user will be able to see “Integratecloud Zendesk-JIRA Integration APP”
- When a user clicks on the Create Issue button it loads the JIRA Project Name and Issue Type.
- Based on the selection it will load all the JIRA fields like System fields (Summary, Description etc.…).
- Users can scroll down to see the Custom Fields created & add the relevant data in it.
Click on the Create Issue button at the bottom of the page when the data is added.
- By clicking on the Create Issue button the issue will be created & the JIRA Ticket Number will be displayed below the Crate Issue button on the same page.
Users can click on the JIRA ticket number to open JIRA Ticket.
Links issue: -
- Users have to enter the complete JIRA issue URL as below.
- Once the issue is linked user shall receive a message “Zendesk ticket successfully linked to Jira issue key”.
- Users can verify the Linked Issue Keys in the app.
Notify JIRA issue: -
- When the User clicks on Notify Issue it redirects to the notify Issue Page where the user can type its message.
- By clicking on the Notify button user get a message “JIRA Ticket Notified Successfully.”
- Users can verify the Notify message in the JIRA Ticket Comments log.