Connect Zendesk to VSTS Azure Devops using IntegrateCloud Connector for azure Devops
Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
Zendesk Integration — Visual Studio — AzureDevops
Connect your customer support software Zendesk and development teams using Visual Studio,VSTS,AzureDevops
Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
Connect Zendesk Visual Studio, AzureDevops using IntegrateCloud connector.Better customer service starts with better communication. IntegrateCloud brings all your customer conversations into one place. IntegrateCloud streamlines your support with time-saving tools like ticket views, triggers, and automation’s. This helps you get straight to what matters most — better customer service and more meaningful conversations.Use Zendesk Visual studio integration or Zendesk AzureDevops or Zendesk VSTS using IntegrateCloud connector.Use Zendesk AzureDevops connector using IntegrateCloud app for Zendesk Visual Studio/AzureDevops. Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
Create work items for your engineer’s right from Zendesk
With the Visual Studio Team Services App by IntegrateCloud for Zendesk, users in Zendesk can quickly create a new work item from a Zendesk ticket.
Use Zendesk Visual studio integration or Zendesk AzureDevops or Zendesk VSTS using IntegrateCloud connector.Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
- Sign up for Zendesk or use your existing account.
- Get the App and Install it into Zendesk.
- Configure the app with your account name.
- Open a Zendesk ticket, click Apps, sign in.
- Click to create a User Story or Add Task. Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
Efficient communication between support and engineering teams
Users in both Zendesk and Visual Studio Team Services can send private messages that are easily accessible by users in the other system, making it easy to track and manage communication about a customer issue.Zendesk Visual studio AzureDevops
Know How to use the App.
In the App we have 3 Options.
- New Work Items.
- Link to Work Item.
- New Work Items
New Work Items contains Bug, Epic, Feature, Task & User Story.
- For Eg: — How to create Bug
- Adding Details for the Bug like Priority, Project, Area, Custom Fields (If Required) etc.
- After Clicking on Create Bug button User will receive a message “Work item has been created successfully”
- After Clicking on the Work Item Number User will be redirected to the Visual studio AzureDevops Work Item Number.
In similar manner User can create Epic, Task, Feature, & User Story.
- Displaying details required for Epic.
- Details Required for Task.
2. Link to Work Item.
- User can link One or Multiple Link Work Items. User can see above different Work item was there when bug was created & now we link another one.
- After Clicking on Link button User will see below “Work item has linked successfully.”
- Different Work Item link in the App.
- User can Notify by using the Notify options in the App.
- After User Click on Send User gets the following message below “Message has been posted successfully”
- Notification in AzureDevops from Zendesk App.
- Instant access to the status of linked work items
- Give your customer support team easy access to the information they need using the Show Work Item Comment History Icon.
- See details about work items linked to a Zendesk ticket, including Current State, Area, Priority etc.
- For more information please refer to the below link:
- To install the app please click on the following:
Use Zendesk Visual studio integration or Zendesk AzureDevops or Zendesk VSTS using IntegrateCloud connector. See the App in action.