Connect Zendesk to Azure Devops using IntegrateCloud Connector for azure Devops
Zendesk Azure Devops
Azure DevOps is a simple integration between Zendesk - DevOps. Create, link, notify
Install the Azure Devops app from here: Azure Devops app
Azure DevOps integration app is a simple integration between Zendesk and Azure DevOps. Support agents using this app can create, link, notify Azure DevOps work items. You can collaborate your support team and developers in one place.
Zendesk Integration — AzureDevops
Connect your customer support software Zendesk and development teams using Azure Devops
Zendesk Azure Devops
Connect Zendesk Azure Devops using IntegrateCloud connector.Better customer service starts with better communication. IntegrateCloud brings all your customer conversations into one place. IntegrateCloud streamlines your support with time-saving tools like ticket views, triggers, and automation’s. This helps you get straight to what matters most — better customer service and more meaningful conversations.Use Zendesk Azure devops integration or Zendesk Azure Devops using IntegrateCloud connector.Use Zendesk Azure Devops connector using IntegrateCloud app for Zendesk Azure Devops. Zendesk Azure Devops
Create work items for your engineer’s right from Zendesk
With the Azure devops Team Services App by IntegrateCloud for Zendesk, users in Zendesk can quickly create a new work item from a Zendesk ticket.
Use Zendesk Azure Devops integration using IntegrateCloud connector.Zendesk Azure Devops
- Sign up for Zendesk or use your existing account.
- Get the App and Install it into Zendesk.
- Configure the app with your account name.
- Open a Zendesk ticket, click Apps, sign in.
- Click to create a User Story or Add Task. Zendesk Azure Devops
Efficient communication between support and engineering teams
Users in both Zendesk and Azure devops Team Services can send private messages that are easily accessible by users in the other system, making it easy to track and manage communication about a customer issue.Zendesk Azure Devops
Know How to use the App.
In the App we have 3 Options.
- New Work Items.
- Link to Work Item.
- New Work Items
New Work Items contains Bug, Epic, Feature, Task & User Story.
- For Eg: — How to create Bug
- Adding Details for the Bug like Priority, Project, Area, Custom Fields (If Required) etc.
- After Clicking on Create Bug button User will receive a message “Work item has been created successfully”
- After Clicking on the Work Item Number User will be redirected to the Azure Devops Work Item Number.
In similar manner User can create Epic, Task, Feature, & User Story.
- Displaying details required for Epic.
- Details Required for Task.
2. Link to Work Item.
- User can link One or Multiple Link Work Items. User can see above different Work item was there when bug was created & now we link another one.
- After Clicking on Link button User will see below “Work item has linked successfully.”
- Different Work Item link in the App.
- User can Notify by using the Notify options in the App.
- After User Click on Send User gets the following message below “Message has been posted successfully”
- Notification in Azure Devops from Zendesk App.
- Instant access to the status of linked work items
- Give your customer support team easy access to the information they need using the Show Work Item Comment History Icon.
- See details about work items linked to a Zendesk ticket, including Current State, Area, Priority etc.
- For more information please refer to the below link:
- To install the app please click on the following:
Use Zendesk Azure Devops using IntegrateCloud connector. See the App in action.